Friday, September 19, 2008

I came, I saw and touched the Brandenburger Tur!


Sometime in l990, I stayed for one (1) year in Germany. Not all people can actually come, see and enjoy the bounty of tourism. Money talks anyway!

I was sent there to study on a study grant. How fortunate! And, during my stay, I was able to roam around, did some leisure trips and bumped into the Brandenburger Tur. This is one of the famous landmarks in Germany.

Truly, I was really amazed on the sight of its splendor. It is standing tall, telling some hidden secrets on what did happen there. I could feel the pride to have seen and touched it.

I did capture the sight. And, also did my homework and researched.

If you have some friends who would like to visit Germany, tell them not to miss and see the Tur.

No comments: