Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have you gone to the Munich Olympic Stadium?



I am one of the fortunate few who was able to set foot inside this very historical Olympic stadium.
You just imagine the years that passed and the developments time created for the new generations.

Look at the architecture, look at the design and imagine how many people converge during the Munich Olympics. Again, this site is in Germany.

Have you remembered what happened during the Olympics? It was gruesome that I will no longer reiterate. Just try to do some research what really transpired thereat.

I am very proud to have captured pictures inside it and carried them with me during my lifetime. I will never forget the time when I ran around its oval with some of my friends.

Achtung! Alles Gute in Deutschland! Try to be there and feel the difference!

No comments: