Sunday, October 12, 2008

Zurich When I came!


During my stay in Germany, I was able to travel by car to Zurich, Switzerland. I was able to go along with a German family, my host, to cross the border of Germany to Switzerland.

What an experience when we were stopped at the border by border police of both countries. Good that my papers were in order.

I was, by the way, buying some items there, a swiss knife and some foodstuff. My host family were so kind that they guided me all throughout the trip.

It was cold, snow is all over. Of course, with my jacket and boots plus my cap and scarf, I survived the experience.

Have you gone there? Try someday!

This is one experience that I will not forget to tell my grandchildren.

1 comment:

Jas said...

Germany is a beautiful country!

You stayed for a year, right? Haben sie auch die Deutsche sprache gelernt? Ganz schon schwer, huh :-) Muess man mit dem Herzen dabei sein um es zulernen.

I hope you were able to visit the town of Hamelin...known for the Pied Piper of Hamelin.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay in Germany and was able to visit the neighboring countries.

Thats a great treasure that you can tell your grandchildren!