Thursday, October 2, 2008

Unheard birthday wishes?



I have my adsense account for only $30.62 as of today. I have my paypal account but nothing in it. I have my Union Bank Account, HSBC Bank and Citibank accounts but I could not celebrate my 51st birthday on October 4 the way I like it.

Yesterday, i went mall hopping just to satisfy my eyes and savor the coolness of the place. I envy those who shop cellphones. They choose Nokia, Ericksons, Voda Phones, ZTE phones, Alcatel phones, Motorolas. Others kept upgrading. I only have my old 3210 Nokia cell in my pocket.

Others were busy buying Smart and Globe Cell Cards to keep their phones loaded. Hahahaha! What a busy day.

Then I wish I could have a laptop. A simple and powerful laptop. I am a blogger and I love to blog.
I saw Apple Laptops, Bravia, Sonny, Asus, HPs , Neo , Toshiba. Just a wish. I hope I could have one of those.

You know, I am not the only one hoping for a birthday gift. I want to give myself something for me. A simple me.

I hope my other wishes will come true.

Wish also something for yourself, anyway, and be happy!

1 comment:

Jas said...

Hello Bernardito,


Better late than never, smile!

Birthday Blessings...


Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.


Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.


Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.


Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"


By Joanna Fuchs

God bless